Welcome To My Blog

If you are into talking about the Kansas City Chiefs, this is the place to be. I am Aiken_Drum and I am a Chiefaholic. If you are too, great! Let's discuss this team that we inexplicably love to follow. Don't be afraid to be critical here. Positive or negative, they are all thoughts about the Chiefs. Also, do not tell ANYBODY here that they shouldn't respond in a certain way. You don't like what they said? Just stop commenting. Be the bigger commentor.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome to my Blog!!



Welcome to the inaugural post to Aiken_Drum's new blog!  If you are reading this, I thank you for coming by.  

The reason I started my own blog to discuss the Chiefs was because I got so damned tired of the mewling mouth pablum pukers on other blogs that so arrogantly kept telling me how I should say what I want to say rather than tell me what they think in regards to what I say.  If I say something to you that does not represent what you meant, then tell me that.  Don't revert to crying about how I said what I said, ya know?


Commentors that don't like it when I ask questions of someones point need to continue to do their thing in a controlled atmosphere where they can complain to the mods when they can't simply explain themselves.  The only moderator here is me.  Believe me, I will ban commentors on this blog for telling someone else that the way they are expressing themselves is wrong.  The printed word can easily be taken the wrong way.  Usually that gets worked out by discussing things.  That's what this blog is supposed to be about.    

That said.  I really do want to hear from Chiefs fans whether they be negative or positive about where the team is.  Some other blogs have their own agendas about kissing the Chiefs brass's asses.  I won't do that.  What gets said here, gets said here period.  If the Chiefs don't like it, well that's too bad.  My suggestion to them would be to do something on the field to change the negative opinion.

My avatar is usually some picture of Joe Montana as a Chief.  IMHO, Joe was the best acquisition this team has made since the Stram days.  Hank Stram was a great coach and his accomplishments stand on their own.  When King Carl got Montana in house, he did everything he could to give Marty the goods.  Marty still couldn't quite get it done, but he had all the tools that a HC could ask for.  Joe is my hero, plain and simple.

Ok, that about does it for introductions to the blog.  I am very excited about hearing from Chiefs fans that actually want to discuss the Chiefs instead of the way that said Chiefs are being discussed.  Sign up, log in and fire away!   

4 comments:

  1. I put this comment in here to see how they show up. This is a new blog after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said and bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you doing something about what YOU want to see from a Chiefs blog, Aiken.

    I'll be dropping by.

    ReplyDelete