Welcome To My Blog

If you are into talking about the Kansas City Chiefs, this is the place to be. I am Aiken_Drum and I am a Chiefaholic. If you are too, great! Let's discuss this team that we inexplicably love to follow. Don't be afraid to be critical here. Positive or negative, they are all thoughts about the Chiefs. Also, do not tell ANYBODY here that they shouldn't respond in a certain way. You don't like what they said? Just stop commenting. Be the bigger commentor.

Monday, December 8, 2014

A Musical Tribute To Yesterdays Kansas City Chiefs Game





Hey Hey, My My.  It's Andy Reid we need to fry.
Of all the stooooopid, coaches to try
Hey Hey, My My.

Thanks Neil.  Couldn't have said it better.

Well folks I gotta tell ya, it hurts to be as right as I have been about Reid.  The guy just keeps on packing in those ignorant losses with just the right amount of salt.  Enough to bring tears to your eyes but not enough to make you scream.

 

I've been telling Chiefs fans (and anyone else who will listen) that Reid just wasn't gonna get things done in KC, but not too many want to see the reality of the situation.  That's ok.  That's how they want to be fans.  I prefer to do some background work and support my thoughts with historical facts but all in all, we are still talking the same outcome.  It's time for Andy Reid and Alex Smith to go.

If you are interested in my reasons, you need only review my work here at Chief's Drumbeat over the last couple years.  Go back and read some posts like this or that.  If you are new to my work, you might start with some light literary stuff like this.  Hell, just go back to the beginning of the blog and read through the articles.  I put forth some pretty clear thoughts and backed them up with historical fact.  Many won't agree and that's ok, but before long the legion will begin to grow.

The loss yesterday to the Cardinals is making it's trip through the excuse machines right now.  Apparently, it's all the refs fault.  I guess the fact that we allowed a seventh round draft pick to gain 100 yds on 19 carries has nothing to do with it.  Same as the Chiefs not having scored a TD this year to a wide out has nothing to do with the loss.  Yeah, right.

It's hard to watch the games when you know you are just wastin' time...




I'm just sittin' on a tailgate on gameday,
watching the season roll away, just sittin' 
'round on gaaaame day, wastin' time.

The Chiefs last three are versus Oakland (who they already lost to once), in Pittsburg (who has a somewhat more skilled RB than what just rolled up 100 yds versus our defense), and finally at home vs. San Diego.  The Chiefs need to win two of three in order to have back to back winning seasons since Dicky V. handed off to Hermy E. in 2005-6.  The time since then is what put the Chiefs in flounderville.  Can they pull it off?  Looking at how they played yesterday does not instill much confidence.  The way things are going, I see only 1 possible win in three and that's if the Rayduh's are all tuckered out from their trip to Arrowhead.

Just keep watching folks.  It's all gonna get real ugly.

See ya round the water cooler.

Aiken

P.S.  If you want to read something that comes pretty close to how I feel about the excuse machines pumping out the refs as the reason that the Chiefs lost yesterday's game, try this.  I disagree with this particular pundit quite a bit.  But this time, he's right on the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment